In the spirit of “people helping people,” the Los Angeles Federal Credit Union is raising $1,500 for Children’s Hospital Los Angeles to support its COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund. For every dollar raised in the month of September, LAFCU will match up to $5,000 for CHLA through its charity arm, the Los Angeles Charitable Association. The hospital’s COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund pays for:
• 5,000 daily COVID screenings for patients, families, guests and staff at CHLA
• 300 daily COVID tests for patients and staff at CHLA
• Telehealth resources and artificial intelligence COVID-screening bots
• Staffing to monitor patients with COVID
• Personal protective equipment and sanitation supplies for staff
One hundred percent of the donations raised will go toward direct COVID-19 medical services at CHLA.
For more information, visit lafcu.org/promotions.html.