Condé Nast Traveler magazine has announced the results of its 33rd annual Readers’ Choice Awards naming the Langham Huntington Pasadena one of the top 50 hotels in the world.
The full list of the Langham Hotels honored by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler in 2020 are:
• The Langham, Hong Kong — No. 3 out of 10 in Hong Kong
• The Langham Huntington, Pasadena — No. 3 out of 20 hotels in Los Angeles; No. 46 out of 50 Top Hotels in the World
• The Langham, Boston — No. 4 out of 10 hotels in Boston
• The Langham, Sydney — No. 5 and the Langham, Melbourne — No. 10 out of 10 hotels in Australia/New Zealand
• The Langham, Chicago — No. 6 out of 10 hotels in Chicago
• The Langham Shanghai, Xintiandi — No. 6 out of 20 hotels in China
• The Langham, London — No. 8 out of 40 hotels in London
• The Langham, New York, Fifth Avenue — No. 18 out of 25 hotels in New York City
“The honor of being recognized by the readers of Condé Nast Traveler is one that never stops being exciting,” said Stefan Leser, chief executive officer of Langham Hospitality Group. “But in this year in which travel has been curtailed for many of us, the honor is even greater. This list serves as a reminder of the power of travel to bring us all together and give us something worthwhile to celebrate. We are so proud of all nine of our hotels that made the list, specifically our hotels in Hong Kong and Shanghai who have made their first appearance on the list this year.”
Nearly half a million Condé Nast Traveler readers submitted responses rating their travel experiences to provide a full snapshot of where and how we travel today.
The Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards are the longest-running and most prestigious recognition of excellence in the travel industry and are commonly referred to as “the best of the best of travel.”
The 2020 Readers’ Choice Awards can be seen at cntraveler.com/the-bests/readers-choice-awards and in the November 2020 issue.